The Department of State Growth has commission EMRS to gather feedback from Tasmanian males aged 17-25. The survey – which takes 10 minutes to complete – focuses on road safety advertising.
All information gathered by EMRS is treated in the strictest confidence and no respondent details nor responses are disclosed to anyone outside of the EMRS project team. The information gathered is aggregated to obtain an overall picture of results.
Whilst there is no obligation for you to participate in this survey, your involvement would be gratefully appreciated as your responses could have a positive effect on future road safety advertising campaigns.
Any questions about the survey, please do not hesitate to contact EMRS’ Project Manager, Paul Jamrozik, at email@example.com.
PRIZE DRAW TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- Information on how to enter the prize draw for the Road Safety Survey (‘Promotion’) forms part of the terms of entry. Entry into the Promotion is deemed acceptance of these terms and conditions.
- The Promoter is EMRS, who can be contacted at ph: 03 6211 1222, email: firstname.lastname@example.org, mail: GPO Box 402, MOONAH, TAS, 7009, ABN: 009 546 561.
- The Sponsor is the Road Safety Advisory Council, Department of State Growth.
- The Total Prize Pool is valued at $1,000, consisting of pre-paid VISA gift cards as follows: $500 x 1 and $100 x 5.
- The Promotion consists of two prize draws. The first will be for one (1) prize of $500 (‘First Prize Draw’). The second will be for five (5) prizes of $100 (‘Second Prize Draw’).
- To be eligible for the First Prize Draw, entries must be received by midnight, 21st of July 2019.
- To be eligible for the Second Prize Draw, entries must be received by midnight, 1st of August 2019.
- Unsuccessful entries to the First Prize Draw will be automatically entered into the Second Prize Draw.
- Winners will be notified in writing by email, and their name will be published online at https://www.emrs.com.au/road-safety-survey-2019-winners/ on 5th August 2019.