City of Hobart
2019 Salamanca Market Stallholder Survey
Dear Salamanca Market Stallholder,
The City of Hobart is seeking your feedback as a Salamanca Market stallholder to help us plan for the future.
Research firm, EMRS, has been engaged to conduct an independent online survey of stallholders and this letter seeks your assistance.
By completing the survey, you will be able to provide feedback on the issues important to you such as the market trading environment, and your perceptions of the City of Hobart. Your valuable feedback will assist with future planning including infrastructure, drafting of the next licence agreement and new market policies.
There is no obligation to participate in this survey but your cooperation is greatly appreciated, and as a token of our appreciation, you will be given the opportunity to enter into a random prize pool draw to win one of six travel gift vouchers, together valued at $800 (see terms and conditions overleaf). Entry into the prize draw is optional. You can complete the survey and remain anonymous.
You would now have received an invitation email from EMRS containing a unique and secure link through which you will be able to access the survey online. You can do the survey so at a time convenient to you, leave it if you need to and return to it at any point to complete your answers. The online survey should take approximately 15 minutes to complete and the deadline for completion is February 5, 2019.
Please be assured that all information gathered is treated in the strictest confidence. The City of Hobart will NOT be provided with names or personal details of participating stallholders.
No personal information will be stored. Information gathered by EMRS is aggregated to obtain an overall picture of stallholders’ experiences and perceptions of Salamanca Market.
I do hope you will agree to participate in this survey which is being undertaken with the desire to gain valuable insights to assist the City of Hobart in making informed operational and marketing decisions for Salamanca Market going forward.
If you have any questions about the survey, please do not hesitate to ring Paul Jamrozik from EMRS on 6211 1222.
Salamanca Market Stallholder Survey Prize Draw Terms and Conditions
- The total prize pool is valued at $800, consisting of six (6) Tasmanian Travel and Information Centre gift vouchers.
- The total prize pool is divided into two prize draws. The first will be for one (1) prize of a Tasmanian Travel and Information Centre gift voucher valued at $550 (First Prize Draw). The second will be for five (5) prizes of Tasmanian Travel and Information Centre gift vouchers, each valued at $50 (Second Prize Draw).
- To be eligible for the First Prize Draw, you must complete the survey by midnight, 29 January 2019.
- To be eligible for the Second Prize Draw, you must complete the survey by midnight, 5 February 2019. Unsuccessful entries to the First Prize Draw will be automatically entered into the Second Prize Draw.
- Winners will be determined by a random draw at 60 Main Road Moonah, 7009 on 30 January 2019 at 12 pm for the First Prize Draw and at 60 Main Road Moonah, 7009 on 6 February 2019 at 12 pm for the Second Prize Draw.
- EMRS will notify the winners in writing by email.