About the Learner Engagement Survey
Each year TasTAFE reviews the level of service it provides students. The Tasmanian research firm, EMRS, has been appointed to survey students about their experiences with TasTAFE’s training in 2020 via a link to an online survey and by telephone contact to selected students.
Feedback helps TasTAFE improve the services it offers, and we would like to hear from you with any views that you may have – whether it is to comment on positive experiences or to highlight areas for improvement.
Whilst there is no obligation for you to participate in this survey, your involvement would be greatly appreciated as your responses could positively affect future students.
On 25 January 2021, EMRS sent students a survey link from which to access the survey. The survey takes approximately 10 minutes to complete. If you do not wish to participate in the survey, there is an opportunity for you to opt-out/unsubscribe.
All the information you provide is treated in the strictest confidence and no individual student details, comments or responses are disclosed to TasTAFE. The information gathered is aggregated to obtain an overall picture of students’ experiences at TasTAFE.
RANDOM PRIZE DRAW
As an incentive to participate, once you have completed the survey, your name will be entered in a random draw to win a pre-paid VISA gift card worth up to the value of $500. The Total Prize Pool is valued at $1,500 and will consist of two fortnightly draws. The first draw will be for one prize of $500. To be eligible for the First Prize Draw, entries must be received by midnight on Monday, 8 February 2021. The second draw will be for two prizes of $250 and five prizes of $100. To be eligible for the Second Prize Draw, entries must be received by midnight on Monday, 22 February 2021. Unsuccessful entries to the First Prize Draw will be automatically entered into the Second Prize Draw. Winners will be notified in writing by email, and their name will be published online at https://www.emrs.com.au/TasTAFEWinner/ within two (2) business days of the relevant draw. The full Terms and Conditions of the Random Prize Draw can be found further down the page.
I hope you will agree to participate and if you have any questions about the survey, please do not hesitate to contact EMRS’ Project Manager, Paul Jamrozik, at email@example.com.
TERMS & CONDITIONS OF THE RANDOM PRIZE DRAW
- The Promoter is EMRS, who can be contacted at ph: 03 6211 1222, email: firstname.lastname@example.org, mail: GPO Box 402, MOONAH, TAS, 7009, ABN: 009 546 561.
- The Sponsor is TasTAFE. TasTAFE can be contacted at ph. 03 6777 2491, email email@example.com, mail PO Box 1308, LAUNCESTON 7250.
- Employees (and their immediate families) of the Promoter and Sponsor associated with the Promotion are ineligible to enter the prize draw. Immediate family means any of the following: spouse, ex-spouse, de-facto spouse, child or step-child (whether natural or by adoption), parent, step-parent, grandparent, step-grandparent, uncle, aunt, niece, nephew, brother, sister, step-brother, step-sister or 1st cousin.
- The Total Prize Pool is valued at $1,500, consisting of pre-paid VISA gift cards as follows: $500 x 1, $250 x 2, $100 x 5.
- The Promotion commences at 10am, 25 January 2021 and ends midnight, 22 February 2021 (‘Promotional Period’).
- The Promotion consists of two prize draws. The first will be for one (1) prize of $500 (‘First Prize Draw’). The second will be for two (2) prizes of $250 and five (5) prizes of $100 (‘Second Prize Draw’).
- Individuals must complete the Learner Engagement Survey (‘Survey’) online or by telephone to be automatically entered into the Promotion.
- To be eligible for the First Prize Draw, you must complete the Survey by midnight, 8 February 2021.
- To be eligible for the Second Prize Draw, you must complete the Survey by 22 February 2021. Unsuccessful entries to the First Prize Draw will be automatically entered into the Second Prize Draw.
- Incomplete or indecipherable entries will be deemed invalid.
- Winners will be determined by a random draw at 60 Main Road Moonah, 7009 on 10 February 2021, 12pm for the First Prize Draw and at 60 Main Road Moonah, 7009, on 24 February 2021, 12pm for the Second Prize Draw. The database from which winners will be randomly drawn will be compiled specifically for the draw and permanently deleted once the Promotion is complete. The information in the database will be kept separate from Survey responses and will not be used to identify entrants’ responses to the Survey, nor used by EMRS to send marketing materials, newsletters or other communications not associated with the Promotion.
- The Promoter may draw additional entries and record them in order in case an invalid entry or ineligible entrant is drawn, or a prize is unclaimed (‘Reserve Entries’).
- Winners will be notified in writing by email, and their name will be published online at https://www.emrs.com.au/TasTAFEWinner/ within two (2) business days of the relevant draw.
- The Promoter’s decision is final, and the Promoter will not enter into correspondence regarding the Promotion result.
- If a winner does not accept the Prize within two weeks of being notified by the Promoter, then the Prize will be forfeited and deemed by the Promoter to be unclaimed. Unclaimed prizes will be allocated to Reserve Entries.